Our aim is to represent the colour and quality of our gemstones as accurately as possible. If you have any questions about our gemstones, please contact us prior to purchasing. Our photos are taken in a combination of natural and studio light. Please note that, due to variations amongst computer monitors, actual gemstone colours may vary slightly from what appears on your screen. Some photos may have been edited slightly to match our website and social media formats.
Shipping & Handling
Please note: Amara Gemstones gems are one of a kind and cannot be replaced. Once Amara Gemstones ships your gem, it has no control over timeframes, routes or any other shipping variables. If you are concerned about your package being lost in transit, Amara Gemstones highly recommends that you purchase full tracking, signature on arrival and insurance for your package. Amara Gemstones takes no responsibility for packages lost in transit.
Please allow two (2) business days for your gemstones to be packaged and mailed.
When ordering, please double check that your full and correct shipping address is listed. Amara Gemstones cannot be held responsible for incorrect shipping addresses.
Our standard shipping and handling charges are:
- Domestic AU$10 (includes tracking)
- Domestic with signature on arrival AU$13 (includes tracking and insurance to $500)
- International AU$20.
If you wish to add insurance to your package, please contact us for a custom quote on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Information for orders placed outside of Australia:
- In many countries, declared shipments may be subject to customs fees and taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs fees, taxes, and duties owed. Returns made due to local fees and charges cannot be authorised.
- Customers in Great Britain: due to 'Brexit' and changes to the system of VAT collection for your countries, we are currently unable to ship to your location. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and hope this can be rectified in the future.
We want you to fall in love with your gemstone as much as we did and be completely satisfied with your purchase from Amara Gemstones. Please read the gemstone description clearly – this is where we will highlight any special characteristics of the stones. If you believe that the gemstone is not as described on our listing due to stone type, cut or size, please contact Amara Gemstones on email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve any issues.
We do not provide a refund for change of mind. However, at our discretion we may issue a store credit.
Goods that do not meet their described purpose can be returned for a refund within seven (7) days of receipt of goods. Shipping will not be refunded. Return shipping will be at the purchaser’s cost.
Please package returned goods in a similar manner to which they were received to ensure safe shipping – this will include tracked postage. Items will be inspected upon receipt at our office and refunds will not be given if the item has been damaged or altered in any way.
At Amara we know that your personal information is just as precious as our gemstones.
We collect personal information when you engage with us for sales transactions, email notification lists, competitions and so on. We keep that information in secure databases and only use your information for the purpose in which it has been volunteered.
Amara Gemstones will not release your personal information to any third party without your prior consent.
Please be aware that our website contains 'cookies' and therefore may collect data in the background about your internet usage, as you scroll through our sparklies. This data is used to enhance your experience on our website. Please ensure that you manage your online security and privacy options in your computer or phone settings, by regularly updating your cache and cookie settings.
To be accepted as a Trade Member you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Hold an Australian Business Number or be able to show that you have a registered business in your country
- Demonstrate that you are purchasing for business purposes e.g. link to website, Instagram or Facebook account
The process is:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase in order to have your account accepted and receive the discount code
- Provide the evidence as required above
- Please allow 2 business days for a decision
- We will reply in writing with our decision and if accepted, details regarding how to login as a Trade Member and use your discount code.
You are required to:
- Notify Amara Gemstones in writing at email@example.com of any changes that affect your eligibility as a Trade Member OR if you wish to close your trade account
- Notify Amara Gemstones if you have any problems with processing your order as a Trade Member so that we can address the issue
We reserve the right to:
- Terminate your Trade Membership at any time. While we will aim to provide a reason for termination, we are not required to do so
- Reasons for termination may include the following:
- Using the trade discount for personal purchases
- Sharing your trade membership login and/or discount code with another business or person who is not within your business
- Using or replicating our website or social media content without our permission.
- Exclude certain products from trade discount.